Sustainable North West is made up of members of the community who care about our environment and want to do something to help – just like you! We come from all walks of life and bring a variety of interests, skills and talents to the committee. Come join us!
Committee meetings are open to newcomers – you are welcome any time. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org or check out the calendar to find out when the next meeting is scheduled. You can join in as little or as much as you like, in one event or all of them! We have a lot of fun and really love doing what we do.
There are still a few spaces available for anyone interested in exhibiting as part of Sustainable Alley at the Tamworth Show in March. Exhibition space is free for this year only as we want to make a real splash with this new venture! This community event will provide your business with:
- An opportunity to present to over 4000 potential customers.
- A cost effective way to educate and inform the community about your eco-friendly products or services.
- The chance to conduct live demonstrations.
- A great atmosphere with food, live music and kids entertainment.
Powered and non-powered sites are available in a variety of sizes. As long as your product is suitably sustainable and fits with the other demonstrators, you’re very welcome. Email email@example.com or register here for more details.
Applications will close on Wednesday 4th March 2015.
We love our sponsors in a big way. All our sponsors are partners with the program and contribute to the events they wish to be involved with. SNW has very low operating costs so all our sponsorship contributions are channeled right back into the events we host, providing maximum impact for our financial partners. More funds obviously means we can achieve more for our region.
Past SNWL Success
Sustainable North West commenced as Sustainable Namoi Living in 2009 and has been gaining momentum ever since.
2014 highlights include:
- More than 1000 people attending regional events.
- More than 200 entries for the schools competition.
- More than 3000 people attended the Expo with over 50 exhibiter sites.
- Media coverage from all media outlets in Tamworth and some regional publications.
- Facebook friends now number 701 and continue to grow.
- The website averaged approximately 18,000 hits per month.
Various sponsorship packages are available – please email firstname.lastname@example.org to express an interest in becoming involved. Sponsorship enquiries are welcome all year round.